At Peninsula Plastic Surgery we take great pride in serving the community through our comprehensive skin cancer program.
- Christopher Pellegrino, MD
- Vincent Perrotta, MD
- Kerri Holloway, CRNP
- Jayme Isett, PA-C
- Paige Torpey, CRNP
- Timely Evaluation and Diagnosis of Suspicious Skin Lesions — Unlike other medical offices, we will not make you wait. When you call us to report a suspicious lesion, we will find a way to see you within two weeks.
- Timely Removal of Known Skin Cancers — Peninsula plastic surgery has the following scheduling goals for skin cancer removal:
- Malignant Melanoma: removal within three weeks of diagnosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma: removal within four weeks of diagnosis
- Basal Cell Carcinoma: removal within six weeks of diagnosis
- The Gold Standard — Board certified plastic surgeons perform the definitive surgeries on the face and, when requested, other parts of the body. Therefore, eventual scarring is minimized.
- Follow-up Care — we are happy to perform periodic follow-up skin checks for any of our patients.