At Peninsula Plastic Surgery we take great pride in serving the community through our comprehensive skin cancer program.
- Christopher Pellegrino, MD
- Vincent Perrotta, MD
- Kerri Holloway, CRNP
- Jayme Isett, PA-C
- Timely Evaluation and Diagnosis of Suspicious Skin Lesions
- Timely Removal of known Skin Cancers: Peninsula has the following scheduling goals for skin cancer removal:
- Malignant Melanoma: removal within three weeks of diagnosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma: removal within four weeks of diagnosis
- Basal Cell Carcinoma: removal within six weeks of diagnosis
- The Gold Standard: Board certified plastic surgeons perform the definitive surgeries on the face. Therefore, eventual scarring is minimized.
- An Organized System of Follow-up Care: we are happy to perform periodic follow-up skin checks on any of our patients.