Office Policy Regarding COVID-19
As you are aware, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued warnings and precautions to health-care providers worldwide regarding coronavirus.
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
- Upon your arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be promoting social distancing, including limited traffic and avoidance of handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please inform us of any recent travel outside the US to areas considered level 3 precaution by the CDC. This includes the following countries: Italy, South Korea, Iran and China.
- Also, please inform us if you have traveled within the US.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Due to social distancing, we ask that you text the office when you arrive and wait in your car until you are notified that a room is available (410-546-0464). Will will call/text you once your room is ready.
- Please no children under age 18.
- We ask that only the patients come in for their appointment, unless accompanied by a legal guardian. All other guests will be asked to wait in the car.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies.