Office Policy Regarding COVID-19
As you are aware, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued warnings and precautions to health-care providers worldwide regarding coronavirus.
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
- Upon your arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and re-entering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon re-entry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be promoting social distancing, including limited traffic and avoidance of handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Masks are OPTIONAL in our facility.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies.